Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Playdate

Today was a good day.

Megan and I had a playdate. Megan has a 1-year-old son, so you might be wondering if the playdate had anything to do with him...

Kind of. But it was mainly for us. :)

Yes, we are adults.

We started the day off at their house, playing and chatting. Chick-fil-a was next (obviously), where we enjoyed a fabulous lunch.

That's about what I looked like, too, whilst enjoying my meal!

Touchdown! Isn't his mama beautiful?

In the afternoon, we went outside to swing. Bennett was obviously thrilled with this activity.

We played in the sandbox...


And by the time all was said and done, Bennett was ready for the camera to be out of his face...

Ha! Not really, I just caught him at a bad moment. He really is a smiley child! :)

I had a blast hanging out with these two for the day. Megan, I'm thankful for you!

1 comment: