Monday, July 18, 2011

A New Leaf

My brother has inspired me. Since I got back from Colorado, I have decided to change some eating habits. After a visit to the grocery store, I have begun eating more of these:

Some of these:

And even a bit of these:

I've got fish and chicken in the freezer for when I actually cook something. We'll see how it goes. Already this afternoon I had frozen yogurt (Reese's PB, espresso, and cookies & cream flavored - yum!), but that's healthy, right? It's yogurt!

Obviously I'm not following all the rules, but a girl's got to enjoy some fro-yo during the summer.

If you're someone I chat with often, I'd love for you to ask me how this is going. Trying to be a better steward of the body God's given me...a little more energy wouldn't hurt for the work He's given me!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! Flynn's trying to do the same thing. I have a vegetarian taco recipe I've been making for him...and I can get him to eat it, most of the time=) I'll send it to you if you want.

    ReplyDelete