Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Pinterest Problem

I was introduced to Pinterest by a dear friend of mine. It's a great tool for the crafty person (crafty in the "I like to make things" kind of way), and it's a super fun website to browse! However, I'm realizing that any project I find on this site - no matter how great an idea it might be - takes way longer than I anticipate to actually complete. I keep thinking, "Once I get the hang of it, I can whip this out in no time".

That time has yet to come.

Working on Christmas gifts today, thanks to Pinterest. I can't give away too much, since there are people who read my blog who might be the recipient of such a gift. But here are some pics for now. :)


1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you make! And remember, if this is my Christmas present, I WANT it to arrive late=)

    ReplyDelete