Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Time is Here

This week I've been able to freely listen to Christmas music without being teased. And I have LOVED it.

Enjoy! :)

November 28: Grandma & Lee, the day we left San Antonio. We had a great visit with them!

November 29: Mmmm...Starbucks. On Mondays I pick up a Chai Tea Latte for my mom before I head over to her place for dinner. I may get myself something, too. :)

November 30: No picture

December 1: My classroom assistant, Sharon. Ask me about this picture...it has a story.

December 1: A small peek into one of my favorite days of work...ever. My rule while I'm working with reading groups is "Do not talk to me". If my students have a question, they can ask a friend or our classroom assistant...or wait. But they know they are not to interrupt me while I'm working with a small group. So after group rotations were over, I found this tissue on my desk. Yes, tissue - as in Kleenex. A student had written her question on the tissue and left it on my computer keyboard. And she had signed her name (which I had to erase) - and better yet...she had put her classroom number underneath her name. In case I wasn't sure which student she was. Precious.

December 2: We started our simple machine unit in science, and for most of the unit we work with Legos. This is so much fun - and VERY clearly shows one way boys and girls are wired differently.

Another from the 2nd: A family at school delivered this to my room while I was at carpool duty - chicken spaghetti, dinner rolls, and brownies. Part of the card reads "We hope this makes this evening easier. Enjoy!"...what a blessing!

December 3: No picture

December 4: Cousin Ashley and family came in for a visit this weekend! Little Aaron enjoyed his straw for lunch at Chuy's.

2 comments:

  1. first, I want to hear the story of your classroom assistant. second, I am so jealous of your wonderful job! God is using you to bless so many students lives and in turn, he is blessing you too. you have such a great ministry at school!

    ReplyDelete