Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thankful

It's been a great week! I'm thankful to the Lord for family, friends, and some time off work to enjoy with them...

Happy Thanksgiving, and enjoy the pictures! :)

November 20: Some friends of mine asked me to take a family photo for this year's Christmas card, and I was happy to do it! This is their precious little boy, Bennett.

November 21: My roommate Jamie had family in town for a few days, and I had the pleasure of baking with them on Sunday afternoon. You can tell they are both a lot of fun! :)

Making snacks for small group...

November 22: The 3rd grade team - 4 gifted teachers who make me smile!

November 24: My brothers, looking all westerny (It's a word, I promise!). Aren't they handsome? :)

Elise and Abi, my sisters-in-law who I love. They are just beautiful.

November 25: No picture, but here's another of Eric from the 24th.

November 26: I took several family shots on this day, some of which I've posted below. Here's a small glimpse into the personalities of my family. I love the above picture of cousins (and a brother), although Becca may not like that I posted this one. She may have been in the middle of eating an apple. ;)

Cousin Allison - such a sweetheart!

Cousin Ashley

Aunt Lisa & Uncle Will

Cousins Catherine & Rachel

Cousin (in-law, I guess) Caleb

Grandpa Bob & sweet Cousin Annabel (my gpa is actually wearing a visor with attached gray hair - I'm not sure where he got the hat, but it was hilarious to see him with spiked "hair". He wore it all week long!)

1 comment:

  1. APRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I like the pic of your brothers on the fence!

    ReplyDelete