Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fall Colors

This week, the colors around Dallas have been incredible. I don't remember this variety in years past, although maybe I didn't take time to notice. God's love is so evident in His creation, and His works so clearly proclaim His glory! I love this verse of a hymn I recently saw on a favorite blog of mine:

Summer and winter and springtime and harvest;
sun, moon, and stars in their courses above,
join with all nature in manifold witness
to Thy great faithfulness, mercy, and love.

November 13: Dallas Arboretum with Kim - it was the perfect day to go!

Isn't she beautiful?

November 14: Puzzles with the little ones at church. These kiddos bring a smile to my face.

November 14: I may have turned around on a busy street and creepily stood in front of a stranger's house to take this picture. But can you blame me?

November 15: Chocolate Kahlua cake I made for a coworker's birthday. Thanks for the recipe, Julie!

November 16: A bit of Christmas shopping.

November 17: Group Connect! We had our own sign and everything! :) Rachel and I have officially begun a small group through our church (thank You, Lord!), and we were able to meet some girls on Wednesday night who will help start the group off.

November 18: Baking with Megan...always a pleasure!

2 comments:

  1. I just love you friend!! That poem you love is actually the 2nd or 3rd verse of one of my favorite hymns, Great Is Thy Faithfulness". LOVE that hymn!!! Oh, and Megan, are you going to share that apple pie recipe that Erin was raving about in her last post???

    ReplyDelete