Friday, November 12, 2010

Six of Seven. Not Bad!

Halfhearted attempts to take pictures this week...but there ARE pictures!

Enjoy! :)

November 6: My new craft project. A few months ago I started thinking of birthday ideas for my assistant at school. I decided I wanted to order a name plate for her desk - you know, one of those fancy plates that CEOs of big companies have (or maybe that's just in my head!). But I wanted one that was cute, not...professional looking. Turns out nobody sells those!

So...a piece of wood, some cute scrapbook paper, paint, and Modge Podge later...voila! I give you...Mrs. Miller's desk plate! There is a different design on the other side, so it's like two gifts in one! I got a little stand for it tonight, too.

I realize I'm a huge nerd. I'm okay with that.

November 7: To bake or not to bake? As soon as the question was asked, I realized we didn't have enough eggs, so...........not to bake.

November 8: No picture

November 9: Cary and I went to see a screening of the movie "Courageous" this week. It comes out in September of 2011 and is made by the same people who made "Fireproof". It is a great movie - check it out!

November 10: Hummus. Yummus.

November 11: The best homemade apple pie I've ever tasted. Thanks, Megan!

November 12: Making a diaper cake for a shower my roommate is throwing this weekend! The finished product (minus a teddy bear on top):

3 comments:

  1. Hey Crafty lady! You need to watch your white balance on those food and diaper shots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you watch your white balance? Teach me your ways Mica!

    ReplyDelete