Monday, January 10, 2011

Adventures in Dogsitting

This week I've been dogsitting at my mom's house. Let me be honest - I am not a fan of dogs; and unfortunately, my mom's dachshunds don't do anything to persuade me otherwise. In fact, they probably heighten my feelings a bit.

Brownie and Xander are hyperactive, licking machines. Brownie has no boundaries and bounces like a pogo stick, while Xander has no interest in obeying humans whatsoever.

Despite that, we've had a good week, and I even got a fun picture of them below. On Sunday we had snow!!! Leaving church was like entering a winter wonderland!

Look at those sad faces...I'm so mean to leave them in the snow so I can take a picture.

A fire was burning for a large part of the weekend - SO nice. Brownie liked to sit and stare into the flames. A good use of time, Brownie. Well done.

Happy winter! :)

1 comment: