Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cousins, Part 2

Allison and Annabel came back to school with me today - two days in a row, and during their Spring Break! We had fun, although I think we're all glad to be done with school for a couple days. :)

Annabel helped teach a small group during reading, and she did a great job! She's a natural!

Allison was in charge of a group, too - she had to play the same two games with four different groups, and she did it with a smile!


Both girls helped my classroom assistant take down the bulletin board this morning. Little did they know they'd have to work so hard while visiting their cousin's school!

During my small group tonight, the girls saw this movie with my mom. Wary of it, I waited until I heard their opinions to form a more complete judgement. They liked it, but I still don't think I'll go see it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment