Saturday, July 31, 2010

Aches & Pains

My 28th year of life has been going on for two and a half weeks now, and signs of aging keep popping up. ;) Three of the pictures below relate to recent ailments; in addition to those I have a fun collection of chigger bites. Good times!

Honestly, nothing to complain about. :) It's been a great week.

Enjoy the pictures!

July 24: These are the stairs I fell down last Saturday. It was a rather dramatic fall since I was holding a glass of water, which flew into the air and watered the carpet. Not the best fall I've experienced since I only fell down four steps (in college I fell down an entire flight - head over heels) but a good fall nonetheless! Soreness followed shortly after...

July 25: These people make me smile. :) My home group. I'm so grateful for this fellowship of believers. What an encouragement they are!

July 26: A sweet student of mine, who joined me on a frozen yogurt date earlier this week. We had a great chat and some tasty treats!

July 27: FACT: Getting a filling means you have a cavity EVEN if you don't have to get a shot. I discovered this devastating news after a trip to the dentist this week. I went in to get a "groove" filled (no shot necessary!), and Dr. Nolley told me it still counted as a cavity. Maybe I was foolish to ask! This was sad news to me since I thought I had never had a cavity before. Now it turns out I've had two! :)

July 28: Cary and Kim took me out for a birthday dinner Wednesday night. We went to Blue Goose - mexican, my favorite!

July 29: Cancelled my Thursday plans and came home from work with a stomachache, which actually hasn't completely gone away. After some 7Up, Chick-fil-a soup, a nap, a movie, and an early bedtime, I felt a bit better.

July 30: Joined my home group for some Friday night tapas! Delicious!

1 comment: