Saturday, July 3, 2010

Do-It-Yourself Moving

My small group from church helped me move this week, and things went so smoothly. I'm thankful for their willingness to spend an evening helping...

Driving a U-Haul and NOT happy about it. The Lord kept me safe on the way home, and thankfully, my friend Mark drove it the rest of the evening.

Caleb, Garrett, and Elizabeth enjoy some Domino's pizza. Yum...

Popsicles! Cousin Deborah even came to help on her only night off from camp...

My stuff...I have too much of it!

Garrett, the master packer, carefully arranging things in the U-Haul.

The crew. My friend Mica (in bright blue) suggested a "gangsta" picture, and this is everyone's interpretation of that. Hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you've got such a great church family! And I'm EXCITED about your new place!!

    ReplyDelete