Friday, February 4, 2011

Wonderland

Snow Day #4. Seriously, it's been like Spring Break. Only not really, since we can't really go anywhere. And it's winter. So really the only part that's the same is the "break" part.

This morning the first thing I yelled downstairs to Jamie was "Oh my word! Where do we live again?" It snowed buckets overnight, and everything is covered in a blanket of white! It's just beautiful.

My friend Gena came over this afternoon (she's much braver than I to drive on the ice), and we took a walk around the block.

Gena stayed for a cup of hot chocolate, a game of Quiddler, and a special showing of "High School Musical" - her choice, I promise! :) That movie never gets old to me.

So Dallas people, I hope you're enjoying this beautiful gift of snow and rest. If you're suffering from cabin fever and need someone to talk to, give me a call. Remember, we're all in this together.

Sorry, I had to.

No comments:

Post a Comment