Friday, January 15, 2010

An Encouraging Week

So Project 360 continues...it's been such fun finding things to take pictures of each day! I'm a fan of this project because it means a guaranteed blog update at least once a week. I need something to hold me accountable! Here is my week in review:

January 11th: This is my friend Megan who I have gotten to know and love over the last few years. I teach with her husband and have been grateful for the opportunity to get to know her even better this year as we've done BSF together each Monday night. In this picture, we're out in the parking lot after Bible study. I said "Look how you feel right now", and this is what we ended up with. Intriguing.

January 12th: God's Word, coffee, and the stillness of the morning. My favorite part of the day.

January 13th: This was the sky from the parking lot of my school Wednesday morning. What kindness the Lord has shown us in His creation! We get to look at that! "The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims His handiwork." ~Psalm 19:1

January 14th: Most Thursday nights I have the honor of dining with these two incredibly fun people, Kc and Megan. There is always dinner and fellowship, sometimes followed by "The Office" (on special nights there might be rug jigs and fractured feet). I'm grateful for the hospitality and encouragement of these friends!

January 15th: Julie gave me this book for Christmas, and I have LOVED it. It's an allegory of the Christian walk, and as I've read it I've been greatly encouraged. I'm hoping I can finally finish it tonight.

3 comments:

  1. I MADE THE BLOG!!!=) Fun. I like seeing the pictures of Megan, since I've heard you talk about her before. And I love the sunrise and quiet time pics - you're getting good with your camera, George!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it is good to see the people that you talk about!!! Love the pictures. Miss seeing you and that smiley face of your's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy cow that sunrise is incredible!
    (see how i'm following you?)
    :)

    ReplyDelete