Friday, January 29, 2010

Week in Review

Another week's pictures. Enjoy! :)

January 23: My first picture started the week off with a bang (literally)! On Saturday I did some scrapbooking with my mom. At some point I tried to glue some ribbon down, but it wasn't coming out. My solution? Squeeze harder. It worked, just not the way I'd envisioned it. In case you're wondering, scrapbook glue does come out of clothes after being run through the washing machine three times.

January 24: Sunday afternoon with Cousins Caleb and Becca, my brother Eric, and my sister-in-law Abi. I am so grateful for my family. This shot is actually somewhat candid, and you can see so much personality in everyone's facial expressions. I interpret Abi's to mean "WHY did I marry into this family again?"

January 25: NO PICTURE. Only three weeks into this photo project, and I've already messed things up! After accidentally leaving my camera at school, I wasn't able to take my daily picture. No worries, though...the next day I photographed my camera's sleeping quarters from the night before. Safe and sound.

This might cause you to ask the question: "Erin, why did you have your camera in the bathroom to begin with?" And that, my friend, is certainly a question.

January 26: One of the many things about my job that makes me smile. Thank You, Lord, for evidence of Your mercy through the encouragement of a child.

January 27: Eric and his mini-desert from Johnny Carino's. Since Eric got married last year, I can't remember the last time we had quality time together. I've actually been struggling with how our relationship has been different over the last year, even though I kind of expected things to change a bit. We were able to meet for dinner on Wednesday night, and I walked out of the restaurant feeling very encouraged. After great conversation and some time in prayer, I left so thankful that the Lord blessed our time together. I'm grateful for a brother who loves the Lord and desires to follow Him in everything.

January 28: My last Thursday night with the Myers' (for awhile). We enjoyed risotto for dinner and Mario Party on the Wii. And we wore fuzzy socks, of course.

January 29: After rummaging through my sock drawer, I found myself in a bind. Seriously, how does this happen? Matches are nowhere to be found for 7 pairs of socks!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good week! I'm especially glad about your night with Eric - sounds like that was a great conversation! I am concerned about your last picture, however. You may need to write another post explaining what you mean by the comment, "These don't match." I think you should pair them up together and wear them as they are. Festiveness awaits...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the glue picture. Sorry that happened to you but I just had to laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete