Friday, February 19, 2010

Food, Fellowship, Feet, Fluffiness, Family, Fun & Festivities

It's finally Friday, friends! Sorry, I just can't stop with the alliteration. Enjoy the pictures. :)

February 13: On Saturday, Cousin Becca and I went to a hole-in-the-wall Indian food restaurant connected to a gas station. We helped ourselves to the buffet using paper plates, and we enjoyed great food and fellowship. We definitely recommend it! Sri Maharaja in Lewisville...by the way, isn't my cousin just beautiful?

February 14: Happy Valentine's Day! This is a treat I enjoyed whilst feeling icky, wearing comfy clothes, watching Fireproof, and grading. A cozy afternoon filled with allergies....

February 15: On Monday I thought it would be a good idea to wear heels to school. What is it that compells me to do this? Worst idea ever. By the time I arrived at school, I realized heels were NOT a wise decision. Within minutes of entering the room I had kicked my shoes off of my throbbing feet!

February 16: My 3rd grade team leader, Melissa. We attended a workshop on Tuesday and were able to enjoy a leisurely lunch at a Thai restaurant nearby. It was so nice just to sit, relax, and enjoy conversation without having to worry about getting back to the classroom by a certain time.

February 17: My new fabric softener I'm excited about! :) It's the little things in life...

February 18: Dinner with Mom, who I love. :) She has recently started Weight Watchers and saved up enough points to have TWO breadsticks at dinner. Go, Mom!

February 19: Megan's baby shower! She's three weeks away from her due date and still looks lovely! I think Melissa and Sharon are trying to communicate the number of petit fours they consumed at the party. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay Erin! Good pictures! By the way I almost commented on how beautiful YOU look in MY picture...maybe I will follow through with that thought now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The alliteration in your title brings joy to this English teacher's heart=) Love the pictures!! The Indian restaurant sounds awesome! Wish I could have joined you and Becca! The picture of Megan brings back memories of Lara almost jumping out of my skin (remember?!) in the weeks before her birth...not sure if those are fun memories or not...? Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of her baby very soon!

    ReplyDelete