Saturday, August 28, 2010

6 Days, 4 Pictures

I'm lacking motivation. In a major way.

At some points this week I couldn't have even told you where my camera was. So when it came to taking a picture for the day? For some reason I just wasn't interested!

Enjoy the (few) pictures that I do have! :)

August 22: This is my favorite picture of the week! :) I serve in the preschool ministry at my church with a guy named Josh. He's great with the kids, and at one point I looked over to see the above scene. I love having my camera with me at times like this! These kids were so entertained by putting a basket on his face, and Josh was very patient. My favorite part of this picture is the little boy in the striped shirt...completely oblivious to what was going on.

August 23: When I was in San Antonio last month, my grandmother treated me to these shoes. They're kinda flashy for me, so wearing them to school on Monday was a step out of my comfort zone. :) It went well.

August 24: I could have gone to bed at this time on Tuesday.

August 25: No picture.

August 26: No picture.

August 27: I babysat for little Bennett on Friday, and we had a blast. The evening took a nasty turn (literally!) when I found a surprise in (and out) of his diaper, but he was very patient with me as I tried to help him. It made for an entertaining story when mom and dad came home. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of your sandals. Super cute, I might just say. And sorry again, for my little man who decided to make you part of the family the other night! You are a trooper and a GREAT FRIEND!!!!

    ReplyDelete