Thursday, March 11, 2010

So Sleepy...

Jet lag...it's a funny thing. This week has been interesting as far as sleep is concerned. I've been getting tired earlier than usual but have been going to bed at my normal time (between 10 and 11). Yet...I'm bright-eyed and bushy-tailed before 5:00 each morning. I hope this lasts!

Enjoy this week's pictures!

March 7: Part of my home group at Tappy's Yogurt. These are some fun people, and I look forward to getting to know them even better as we continue to meet each Sunday night.

March 8: The sky as I left school on Monday. It's been handy having my camera with me ALL the time so I can capture moments like this!

March 9: Extra recess! Tuesday mornings we are in the classroom from 8:00 to almost noon, so we usually take a small break somewhere in there. It was a gorgeous day on Tuesday - sunny and in the 70s.

March 10: My dear friend Cary, who I was able to have dinner with on Wednesday evening. She and her husband just bought their first house! It was so exciting to get the grand tour and spend some time catching up with each other.

March 11: Um, so I slacked off Thursday and don't have a picture! I took a "nap" at 9:30 p.m. (mistake #1) and didn't wake up until 12:04 (on Friday, mind you), just in time to miss my picture-taking opportunity. Oh, well.

March 12: A trip to the hospital to visit my friends, Megan and Kc. AND their new baby, Bennett. :) He is a beautiful gift from the Lord - and don't they make a lovely family?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the last pic! Glad that Aunt Erin has a new little one to babysit!

    ReplyDelete