Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Flowers and Pei Wei

A random batch of pictures for you - enjoy! :)

March 27: My friend Kari and I had dinner together at Pei Wei. She is such an encouragement and a dear sister in Christ, and I always leave our time together feeling refreshed. I'm grateful for the way the Lord has used her in my life to teach me more about Him!

March 28: Cousin Becca! Our Sunday morning carpool to church. Watch out, preschoolers, here we come.

March 29: Spring is here! These tulips were planted in my mom's neighborhood...

March 30: Daffodils I won at our 3rd grade Teacher Appreciation Luncheon. They're so cheery!

March 31: I realize this is the second Pei Wei picture of the week. :) I'm a fan of the kids honey seared chicken. Mmm.

April 1: An April Fools joke one of my students played on me! I was fooled. By now I've learned to beat them to it...on their desk that morning was a spelling word search with NO spelling words in the actual "search" part of it. The only words they could find were "April" and "Fools". I'm so mean. :)

1 comment:

  1. The child's honey seared chicken is absolutely the best way to go!

    ReplyDelete