Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

I spent Easter in Austin with my brother, Eric, and his wife, Abi. It was wonderful to rejoice with them and celebrate the hope we have because of Christ's death and resurrection. He is risen!

Below are a few pictures from the weekend - enjoy!

April 2: We started the weekend in Llano at my dad's ranch. This is my brother Brad - he had just "taken care of" a black widow spider, and he grossed himself out.

April 3: I had a hard time choosing one picture for each day, so there are several from the weekend. Abi's friend Jessica came to the ranch, too - here she is spending time in God's Word. It was a gorgeous day!

April 3: Wildflowers (LEGALLY picked) in a Dublin Dr. Pepper bottle. Pure Texas.

April 3: My cousin Allison. :) She's precious.

April 4: Eric and Abi took me to Mozart's, a fun coffee shop in Austin. Of course there is a boat outside the place, so of course we took a picture!

April 4: Sunset over Lake Travis. We enjoyed this view while catching up over coffee.

April 5: On the way back to Dallas I stopped at my alma mater in Waco. This is the building in which I spent the majority of my time in college - the education building. Good times!

April 5: This little guy was roaming the Baylor campus, and he did NOT trust me. He's pretty cute, though.

3 comments:

  1. OOO I like your wildflower picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the wildflower picture is my favorite! I love "pure Texas" photos! I found some bluebonnets the other day that I am determined to capture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhh...so many memories...seeing the Education Building immediately called to mind sorority shirts. Many of them.

    And the squirrel called to mind memories of really not liking squirrels.

    ReplyDelete