Friday, April 9, 2010

Encouraged

Right now I'm watching "Up" and remembering how much I loved it the first time! Favorite line so far: "South America. It's like America....but SOUTH."

Enjoy this week's pictures!

April 6: My mom and Jim fed me Tuesday night before my Bible study. Jim made some delicious hamburgers!

April 7: Wednesday I went to a prayer meeting at my church. It was such an encouraging time of prayer and worship! I definitely want to go back next month.

April 8: I've decided to turn over a new leaf. I have a very bad habit of starting books and abandoning them halfway through. I don't know why - it's not that I don't like them, I just get distracted by other things/books. So. I've started "Knowing God" (a book that I started years ago), and I am committed to completing it! I'll let you know how it goes.

April 9: Friday I went to a Chris Tomlin concert with my friend Megan. My school actually put on the concert as a fundraiser for student tuition aid. It was a great time of worship! It was Megan's first time out since having her sweet baby, and she did great!

April 10: These are my small group leaders. Before we went to a home group party, we had two baptisms to celebrate! Dani was one baptized, and I was encouraged by her story of what God has done in her life.

2 comments: