Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Couch and Some Football

'Twas a short week and I missed two days, so there is a shortage of pictures. Enjoy!

September 7: This is my "spot" at home...where I do my morning reading, and where I can curl up and comfortably get some work done. On this particular evening, thank-you notes (that I've been putting off for too long) were top priority.

September 8: No picture

September 9: No picture

September 10: On Friday, I attended my first football game at my school (sad...this is my fourth year there). This little girl was adorable. Below are more pictures from the evening. Go, team! (Did that convince you that I'm a football fan?)

I went with a family I've gotten to know recently, and we had special "box" seats, since the mom is married to one of the coaches. It was a great night of fellowship (I didn't watch much of the game, but I know we lost 0-40 something), and I was able to see good friends (Tamra, I'm sad I didn't think to get a picture with you!) and students - old and new!

The sunset was gorgeous!

2 comments:

  1. those pictures of the game are quality. you should become a sports photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least we had a great sunset and sweet conversation since the game was a little embarrassing!!! It did my heart good to see you friend!!!

    ReplyDelete