Friday, September 17, 2010

How is it Already Mid-September?

Enjoy! :)

September 11: Cleaning day...one of the few days my bed is made.

September 12: When I was in Houston, Aunt Lisa gave me a can of coconut milk - with the condition that I had to find a recipe for it. Sunday I made green curry, a thai dish served with rice. It was delightful, and I'll most certainly make it again. Here it is!


September 13: Bennett came to visit me at school. :) Okay, maybe he didn't come to visit just me, but I did get to see him while he was there.

September 14: Storm's a brewin'.

September 15: So...we've been practicing the cursive alphabet in class. I kept up with the grading until the letter "C". We are on the letter "M". Bummer.

September 16: Dinner with a dear friend from home group. Unfortunately, after I took the picture we found out the restaurant was closed, so we went for mexican food instead! :)

September 17: Two things to notice here:

#1 - We have the internet! Woo hoo! This is my first blog post (since July) written from home. In the last few months I've learned that one can, in fact, live without having the internet.

#2 - Subway is just plain tasty.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Who is that cute baby on your mirror?=)
    2. I have two good recipes that use coconut milk - an Indian chicken curry, and a red curry. Email if you'd like them.
    3. In your storm picture, it appears that the sky has darkened OMINOUSLY.

    ReplyDelete