Monday, September 6, 2010

Houston

This weekend I went with Cousin Becca to visit family down in the Houston area. We stayed with her family and spent an afternoon with our grandparents - it was wonderful to see everyone. Below is a smattering of photos from the weekend. :)

September 4: As we headed south, we made a rest stop across the street from this cute place. Since I was traveling with my cousin, it seemed only fitting that this be the picture of the day.

September 5: My beautiful cousin Rachel, waiting at the airport. Her sister Deborah left that morning to study in Greece, so we all went to the airport to send her off for the semester.

Deborah going through security. Bye, cousin - learn a lot while you're there!

September 6: Rachel made delicious paninis for lunch today. Sourdough bread, ham, muenster and feta cheese, yogurt dressing, fresh spinach, and ham. Umm...I plan on making this for myself at home...very soon!

Cat...in a box. Just thought this was funny. :)

2 comments: