Friday, September 24, 2010

Welcome, Fall!

An apology is in order for the 5 millionth picture of the sky. :) The sunrises and sunsets have been spectacular this week! Several times I've caught myself staring at the sky while driving...this, I've realized, is not the best idea. It actually is quite the safety hazard!

I'm in awe of the way God has chosen to reveal Himself in His creation. Romans 1 says that His eternal power and divine nature are clearly seen in the things He's made, and Psalm 19 says the heavens declare His glory and the skies proclaim the work of His hands. I'll never tire of watching the sun rise and set - thank You, Lord, that we can enjoy it. What a mercy.

Enjoy the pictures!

September 18: Cary, Chris, and Dante - a family that I love. Cary was a college roommate of mine, and I love being able to see her when I can. Their dog, Dante, is - hands down - the funniest dog I've ever known. Just look at him and try not to smile. :)

September 19: Welcome, fall! (The season doesn't officially begin until the 22nd...I got a little excited.)

September 20: On my way in to BSF - lovely!

September 21: Yes, I am a huge nerd and pulled out the camera while getting my hair cut. If I'm posting 365 pictures of daily activities, eventually I have to embarrass myself! This is Dawn - she has cut my hair for over a year now, and she's very talented! She was a good sport about the picture...

September 22: Partner reading in class. Two of my girls are sharing the "teacher's chair" - a big treat! They're so cute.

September 22: Sorry, had two shots for today. I had to post this, because it documents my first drill experience! A coworker of mine let me borrow his drill, since we had blinds that needed to be mounted on a metal door at home. Rachel and I were rather proud of ourselves for correctly using this intimidating tool. The blinds haven't even fallen down yet!

September 23: No picture.

September 24: Reverting back to my college days. :)

3 comments:

  1. George...you've come a long way since our unsuccessful attempts to hang pictures with your pink toolkit at the Landing...

    You're handy now - who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So honored that our little fam made your blog :D Love you Erin Cunningham!!

    p.s. Love all the sky pics too, but pull over to observe the beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the erin-catherine resemblance factor in the hair cutting picture is a little bit out of control.

    ReplyDelete