Friday, October 22, 2010

Randomness

Feeling kind of "bleh" about pictures this week, but enjoy the ones I have! :)

October 17: Cousin Ashley made this little guy for me. Isn't he cute? It was a craft she did with some younger cousins of ours - made out of socks, stuffing, and buttons. I love it!

October 18: These leaves I picked up while on a walk, and I was so excited! Red, brown, and yellow are colors you don't see very often in Texas. During a Texas fall, you really only see...well, brown. So like a nerd, I carried these leaves another mile until I got to my camera.

October 19: We celebrate a national holiday each day in Miss Cunningham's 3rd grade classroom. Some days there just aren't any good holidays to celebrate, so I usually make one up. On this day a student came up with one for us - "National There's a Pencil Stuck in the Sharpener Day". There WAS a pencil stuck in the sharpener. So we celebrated accordingly. I like the way this kid thinks! :)

October 20: Evidence that I haven't dusted in a very long time. Gross.

October 21: No picture.

October 22: The poem I wrote about here. :)

October 23: Rachel had some coupons/gift cards for a fancy restaurant called "The Place" in Uptown (great name, I might add...). So we had a bonding night! We got all dressed up and enjoyed a meal and fellowship, ending the night by renting "Night at the Museum 2" from Redbox. It is currently one of my favorite movies.

2 comments:

  1. I still want to know where she got these so called "coupons."
    Also, I love the leaves pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin.
    Random, pretty.
    Leaping, laughing, loving Jesus.
    You are pretty, while randomly leaping, laughing, and loving Jesus.
    George.

    ReplyDelete