Friday, October 29, 2010

Short & Sweet

Enjoy! :)

October 23: The result of leaving an anxiety-ridden dog in a crate with a bed for several hours. Oh, Precious.

October 24: No picture.

October 25: Building volcanoes with my students.

October 26: Such a bummer! I had about 1/3 of this drink left when I got home and was so looking forward to drinking the rest after I reheated it!

October 27: Dinner date with Mom! :)

October 28: No picture.

October 29: The best parallel parking job I've ever seen! Notice the space left behind us - it took us about 5 minutes to get into this spot! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time...

October 30: Women's conference at my church. Lauren Chandler walked us through Psalm 107, reminding us of the Lord's steadfast love in all seasons...in loneliness, in bondage, in folly, and in trials. The Lord is good to His children, and it was refreshing to have our focus brought back to the love of the One who sustains us.

"Oh give thanks to the LORD, for He is good, for His steadfast love endures forever!"
~Psalm 107:1

No comments:

Post a Comment