Friday, June 11, 2010

Food, Apparently

From this week's pictures it looks like all I do is eat! With the food came great company, though, and I'm grateful for that. I love that we can enjoy God's goodness through the friends and food He's given us.

Enjoy the pictures! :)

June 5: Mmmm....queso. My "Achilles' heel", if you will. Thanks to a generous family at school, Becca, Caleb and I were able to enjoy Taco Diner together Saturday night.

June 6: Oui, oui, La Madeleine. Araenae, a good friend of mine from Countryside Bible, joined me for some french cuisine Sunday evening. Thanks to another generous family, we dined at no cost. :)

June 7: Our tupperware cabinet - not even kidding. I'm afraid to pull anything out, so I've just stopped trying. There are alternate ways to store things!


June 9: Wicked! Becca and I went to go see the raved-about musical on Wednesday, and we LOVED it! I had no idea I would like it so much - such a clever story with great music! If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it...

June 10: Last minute attempt to get a picture before the day ended. 34 minutes left - yes!

June 11: Several girls from my small group came over for a summer Bible study Friday morning, so I thought I'd try out a new recipe. Delish! :) We're going through a study called "Battling Unbelief" by Desiring God ministries, and I am super excited about it. As we dive into it over the summer, I'll share more about what I'm learning.

3 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm so glad you liked Wicked! Paul and I have tickets two weeks from now. It was my Christmas present from him...all I wanted!!!

    We are SO using up the "end of year" gift card stash too! What a blessing!!!

    YAY for summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture is gorgeous - your dish looks SO good! You can make it for us while you're here=)

    Question: where is the promised feet picture?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good pic of the wicked tickets! :)

    ReplyDelete