Thursday, June 17, 2010

Blogging Wins. Packing Loses.

This week's entry will be short and sweet, seeing as how it's 10:15 and I leave in the morning on a road trip to Tennessee. Have I packed yet? No. Have I even pulled my suitcase out of the closet? No. Should I be doing that instead of my blog? Yes.

Enjoy the pictures! :)

June 12: "Made With Oreos" ice cream. A brilliant idea! Not just vanilla ice cream with oreos in it, but ice cream MADE with oreos. Delicious!

June 13: This sweet family treated me to lunch Sunday after church. I had their oldest daughter in my class this year, and she was a joy to teach! What a blessing it was to fellowship with the whole family outside of school! After lunch, their daughter and I had an ice cream date - pictured below.


June 14: Dani was pleased to pose for yet another picture of the day! She came over on Monday to help me take apart my bed frame. We then succeeded in loading it into the trunk of my car, which then delivered it to Salvation Army.

June 15: Oh, my family - how I love them! Cousin Deborah was in town for camp this week, and Tuesday she had a night off. Of course we had to see her and take her out to dinner...

June 16: Bible study...:)

June 17: My step-sister is having a baby, and Thursday I went to a shower for her. My dad was there, and it was great to see him! It's not unusual to see him in this pose at family functions...

3 comments:

  1. Umm, I am REALLY excited that there is an ice cream made with Oreos. We'll have to get some together when you get back. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete