Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fun New Fact

FACT: Sunscreen expires.

The rest of the world probably knew that, but this is a new concept for me. I discovered it this morning when I applied sunscreen to my arms and noticed a peculiar smell. Turns out, when you use expired sunscreen, you smell a bit like sour milk for the rest of the day. *Awesome*

I had a random batch of pictures this week, but it was a great week! Enjoy!

May 1: A great start to May! :) This is what I woke up to on Saturday morning. Read Psalm 19.

May 2: On Sunday evening I went back to my old church for a visit. They have recently built a new children's building, through which I was led on a grand tour by my friend Araenae.

May 3: BSF! Monday night was a fun one because I got to spend the evening with two amazing girls, Cousin Becca and Megan. Becca started attending my class when Megan went on maternity leave, but now she's back! I'm not sure if they are gesturing toward each other or my chair. Either way, the picture is awesome. :)

May 4: I group my students into table groups, and when the group earns a certain amount of "points" they get to dress me up. This is one of many outfits I parade around in for a day. Don't worry, there's a tie to match.

May 5: Elder-led prayer service at church - such an encouraging time. Dani, Garrett, Becca, Caleb and I all went together Wednesday night.

May 6: I work for the best principal ever. To motivate our kids to read, he promised to rappel down the side of a building when they reached 252 million words. Apparently we have a way to keep track of that. They made it just in time!

May 7: A treat to satisfy my sweet tooth. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love you cousin. And did not know that about sunscreen...thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. my bsf name tag is ridiculous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am setting a personal record for most comments on a blog post...just wanted to say that I like the new background.

    ReplyDelete